Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
- Financial records 2
- Nonprofit organizations 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Transportation 2
- Account books 1
- Agendas 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Buses 1
- Business 1
- By-laws 1
- Civic improvement 1 + ∧ less
- English 3
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1