Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains draft and service records, correspondence, news clippings, scrapbooks, prepared written histories, minutes, reports, photographs, publications, and war posters.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Reports 3
- Annual reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Transportation 2
- Account books 1
- Animals 1
- BWCAW (Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness 1
- Buses 1
- Business 1
- Clubs 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Environmentalism 1
- Financial records 1 + ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota War Records Commission, St. Louis County Branch (Duluth, Minn.) 1