Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
The collection contains draft and service records, correspondence, news clippings, scrapbooks, prepared written histories, minutes, reports, photographs, publications, and war posters.
- Membership Lists 2
- Newsletters 2
- Photographs 2
- Posters 2
- Reports 2
- Servicemen, Military 2
- By-laws 1
- Civil defense 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Financial records 1
- Financial statements 1
- Minnesota--History 1 + ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota War Records Commission, St. Louis County Branch (Duluth, Minn.) 1