Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
Contains a variety of records related to the Duluth Playhouse, a local theater group.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
The collection contains family and business papers, photographs, slides, one film, scrapbooks and photograph albums. The collection includes correspondence, legal documents, publications, minutes, photographs, financial reports, and news clippings for Goldfine's, Miller Furniture Company, Spirit Mountain Authority, Temple Israel, and the Goldfine family.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection contains draft and service records, correspondence, news clippings, scrapbooks, prepared written histories, minutes, reports, photographs, publications, and war posters.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection was originally a set of six scrapbooks compiled in 1966 by Florence S. Webb of St. Edward's Episcopal Church. The scrapbooks have been dismantled, though their original order has been preserved.
- Photographs 10
- Correspondence 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 7
- Annual reports 5
- Organizations 5
- Financial records 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Newsletters 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- By-laws 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Reports 3
- Servicemen, Military 3
- Veterans 3
- Women 3
- Account books 2 + ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Playhouse (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Goldfine family 1
- Goldfine, Erwin, 1923-2002 1
- Goldfine, Manley, 1928-2009 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota War Records Commission, St. Louis County Branch (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Temple Israel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Trinity Cathedral (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less