Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection contains a variety of materials related to the Duluth YWCA.
- Photographs 4
- Social justice 4
- Correspondence 3
- Organizations 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Social service 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial records 2
- Folk festival 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Religious groups 2
- Reports 2
- Women 2 + ∧ less
- English 4
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- YWCA (Duluth, Minn.) 1