Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
American Association of University Women, Duluth Branch records
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth Civilian Defense Council records
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
Duluth Garden Flower Society records
Duluth Playhouse records
Contains a variety of records related to the Duluth Playhouse, a local theater group.
Duluth-Superior Transit Company records
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Duluth USO records
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
Goldfine family papers
The collection contains family and business papers, photographs, slides, one film, scrapbooks and photograph albums. The collection includes correspondence, legal documents, publications, minutes, photographs, financial reports, and news clippings for Goldfine's, Miller Furniture Company, Spirit Mountain Authority, Temple Israel, and the Goldfine family.
Minnesota War Records Commission, St. Louis County Branch records
The collection contains draft and service records, correspondence, news clippings, scrapbooks, prepared written histories, minutes, reports, photographs, publications, and war posters.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
Scott-Graff Lumber Company records
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
Trinity Cathedral records
The collection was originally a set of six scrapbooks compiled in 1966 by Florence S. Webb of St. Edward's Episcopal Church. The scrapbooks have been dismantled, though their original order has been preserved.
Twentieth Century Club of Duluth records
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
YWCA, Duluth (Minn.) records
The collection contains a variety of materials related to the Duluth YWCA.
- Newspaper clippings 10
- Duluth (Minn.) 7
- Annual reports 6
- Correspondence 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Financial records 5
- Associations, institutions, etc. 4
- By-laws 4
- Civic improvement 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Women 4
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Newsletters 3
- Organizations 3
- Servicemen, Military 3
- Women’s organizations 3 + ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Playhouse (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Goldfine family 1
- Goldfine, Erwin, 1923-2002 1
- Goldfine, Manley, 1928-2009 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota War Records Commission, St. Louis County Branch (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Temple Israel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Trinity Cathedral (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1
- YWCA (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less