Showing Collections: 1 - 21 of 21
Abstract The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
Abstract The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
Abstract The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Abstract The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial records, publicity materials, news clippings and programs.
Abstract The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
Abstract The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
Abstract The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, pamphlets, publications, minutes, press releases, one photograph, newspaper clippings, articles, maps and miscellaneous reference materials. The records reflect the organic history of the Association and the history of the entire Seaway movement from the establishment of the Association to its demise in 1939.
Abstract The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
Dates: 1977 - 1986
Abstract The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
Abstract Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
Abstract The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, minutes, bylaws, financial material, and other reference materials.
Abstract The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
Abstract The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence; minutes,1925-1957; reports of conventions and encampments, 1941-1949; an account book, 1940-1950; scrapbooks and miscellaneous publications.
Abstract The collection contains meeting minutes, letters and pamphlets.
Abstract The collection contains a variety of materials related to the Duluth YWCA.
- Organizations 17
- Correspondence 15
- Newspaper clippings 11
- Duluth (Minn.) 10
- Photographs 10
- Scrapbooks 9
- Associations, institutions, etc. 8
- By-laws 8
- Financial records 7
- Reports 7
- Annual reports 6
- Newsletters 6
- Women 6
- Civic improvement 5
- Membership Lists 5
- Nonprofit organizations 5
- Social justice 5
- Social service 5 ∧ less
- English 18
- Undetermined 2
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Symphony Association 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Sons of the American Revolution, Duluth Chapter 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1 ∧ less