Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Abstract The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
Scope and Contents The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Dates: 1901-2007; Majority of material found in 1930-2007
Abstract The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
Abstract Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, minutes, scrapbooks, financial records, and reference materials.
Abstract The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
Abstract The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
Abstract The collection contains a variety of materials related to the Duluth YWCA.
- Women 9
- Scrapbooks 7
- Correspondence 6
- Annual reports 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Organizations 5
- Photographs 5
- Associations, institutions, etc. 4
- By-laws 4
- Financial records 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Women’s organizations 4
- Social justice 3
- Social service 3
- Civic improvement 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2 ∧ less
- English 9
- Undetermined 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) League for Planned Parenthood (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twin Ports Women's Growth Center 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1
- YWCA (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less