Showing Collections: 31 - 53 of 53
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
The collection contains: rules and regulations; membership and mushers; contracts; board meeting minutes; financial information; correspondence; 1978 St. Paul Winter Carnival finances; races and race schedules; essays on ISDRA sanctioning, Timing, The History of Racing, Winter is for the Dogs, Trails in the Future, Interval Training, Mush (Rolling Stone article March 1984); newspaper clippings 1973–1983; and publications.
The collection contains correspondence, constitution and bylaws, minutes, resolutions, the general administrative files of board members Charles Stoddard and Paul Kanowski, financial records, files from public relations campaigns, and news clippings dealing with environmental issues.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, bylaws, financial material, and other reference materials.
The collection contains minutes, 1942–1945; a summary report, 1945; bulletins; committee lists; records of local councils; newsletters; a survey of servicemen’s programs; a victory aide list; reports and bulletins.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, scrapbooks, financial records, and reference materials.
The collection contains correspondence, general administrative records including committee reports and minutes, and policy manuals.
The collection was originally a set of six scrapbooks compiled in 1966 by Florence S. Webb of St. Edward's Episcopal Church. The scrapbooks have been dismantled, though their original order has been preserved.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains correspondence; minutes,1925-1957; reports of conventions and encampments, 1941-1949; an account book, 1940-1950; scrapbooks and miscellaneous publications.
This collections contains personal and professional papers Walter Vivrett, professor of architecture at the University of Minnesota. .
The collection consists of records of the University of Minnesota Waseca Technical College from its inauguration in 1967 through the closing stages of the college in 1992.
The collection contains minutes, contracts, correspondence, color snapshot photographs of the two days of events in West Duluth and at Bayfront Park, and a copy of the West Duluth Centennial Memory Book: West Duluth Duluth United for a Century 1894-1994.
The collection consists of minutes, reports, financial records, and policy and planning documents generated by WLSSD.
The collection contains meeting minutes, letters and pamphlets.
The collection contains a variety of materials related to the Duluth YWCA.