Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws and amendments, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, newsletters, policies, a few photographs, and scrapbooks.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains minutes, reports by the relief committee which visited Club members who were ill or in need of financial assistance, correspondence, files from the credit union operated by the Club, fuel deduction lists indicating individuals who participated in the Club's program for the joint purchase of heating fuel, financial records, photographs, and architectural drawings.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
The collection contains a variety of materials related to the Duluth YWCA.
- Organizations 11
- Annual reports 10
- Correspondence 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 7
- Scrapbooks 7
- Clubs 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Reports 6
- Women’s organizations 6
- Financial records 5
- Membership Lists 5
- Publications 5
- Women 5
- By-laws 4
- Nonprofit organizations 4
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Constitutions 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 3 + ∧ less
- English 12
- Undetermined 1
- Aftenro Society 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Family Service of Duluth 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park Good Fellowship Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- Volunteer Center of Greater Duluth 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- YWCA (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less