Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The records consists of minutes, membership lists, officers’ reports, and the Guide and Laws of the Soroptimist’s International. There are four scrapbooks containing photographs, citations, clippings and item documenting events and meetings of the club.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Financial records 4
- Clubs 3
- Financial statements 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Organizations 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Arts 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- By-laws 1
- Churches 1
- Clergy 1 + ∧ less
- English 4
- Undetermined 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Soroptimist Club 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1