Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Correspondence 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Financial records 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Nonprofit organizations 2
- Photographs 2
- Social justice 2
- Women 2
- Agendas 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business 1
- Certificates 1 + ∧ less
- English 2
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Undetermined 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less