Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection contains correspondence; minutes,1925-1957; reports of conventions and encampments, 1941-1949; an account book, 1940-1950; scrapbooks and miscellaneous publications.
The collection consists of minutes, reports, financial records, and policy and planning documents generated by WLSSD.
- Annual reports 5
- Correspondence 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- By-laws 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Reports 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Financial statements 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Photographs 3
- Account books 2
- Education 2
- Newsletters 2
- Organizations 2 + ∧ less
- English 7
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. Buttler-Wilkenson Auxiliary No. 14 (Hibbing, Minn.) 1
- Western Lake Superior Sanitary District 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less