Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 117
Collected materials from the Bedford Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York, located in Brooklyn. Covers early history and founding, focuses on the 1960s and 1970s with special attention to the Board of Managers and vocational training.
Collected records of the Bowery Branch of the New York YMCA, from its early history to its merger with the YMCA Vocational Service Center in 1945.
This collection consists of typescripts and correspondence for one title by Brian Malloy.
Collected photographs from the Bronx branch of the YMCA of Greater New York, primarily exterior and interior building shots and athletic activities, as well as group photos.
Collected minutes, program brochures, event memorabilia, fundraising and financial records, operations and policy materials, and annual reports, yearbooks, and other publications, from the Bronx branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Collected minutes, reports, correspondence, pamphlets, flyers, governing documents, fund raising material, program information and publications primarily from the Brooklyn Central branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Records (ca. 1940-1960) of the Bureau for International Education (New York) include correspondence, minutes, interviews, articles, publications, and reports. Also included are tapes and transcriptions of tapes of Stewart Cole.
Papers (1970-1974) of Carl Marzani consist of photocpies of manuscript prologue and seven chapters from his autobiography; photocopied manuscript of his essay "Watergate and American Neo-Fascism"; and two pamphlets written by him entitled "Withdraw! From an Indochina War That Dishonors Our Country and Threatens Nuclear Disaster" and "The Threat of American Neo-Fascism".
Collected brochures, clippings, branch publications and reports from the Carlton YMCA branch in Brooklyn..
Papers of Channing H. Tobias, who served as senior secretary of the YMCA's Colored Work Department from 1924 to 1946, documenting his work in the area of race relations.
Includes Board of Managers minutes and brochures from the Chinatown branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Collection includes Board of Managers minutes.
The collection contains written production material related to juvenile works written by Constance C. Greene.
This collection consists of production materials by Debbie Taylor for one published children's book.
Contains drafts and production material related to children's books and other writings by Deborah Hopkinson.
The collection contains the Dodge branch Board of Managers meeting notebooks.
Collected materials from the Eastern District Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York. The collection covers governance, administration, facilities, and the history of this branch.
The collection contains production material for one children's book written by Edward E. Davis.
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, patent drawings, publications, and reports of Edward P. Ney, University of Minnesota physicist and astronomer best known for research in cosmic rays, the solar corona, zodiacal light, infrared astronomy, space photography, and radon gas.
The collection contains notes and corrected transcript for one title written by Hull.
Collection contains illustrations for children's books illustrated by Emil Weiss.
Collected materials from the Flatbush Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York, located in Brooklyn. This collection consists of governance, public programs, fundraising and development, financial information, and facilities.
Includes black and white photographs, primarily 5 x 8 images, of events, buildings and people at the Flushing YMCA in Queens, New York. The collection includes a small number of snapshot-size photographs.
Collected minutes, reports, clippings, program announcements, fundraising material. correspondence and building plans from the Flushing branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
The collection includes reports, event programs, planning materials, studies, reports, minutes, clippings and other materials related to branches and camping collected by Gayle J. Lathrop.
The collection contains written material related to one children's book written by George Panetta.
The collection contains photograph illustrations from one children's book.
Includes collected minutes, correspondence, program information, membership data and financial reports of the Greenpoint YMCA.
Collected documents related to the relationship and merger between Grosvenor Neighborhood House and the YMCA of Greater New York as well as operating documents that governed the merged organizations.
The H. Nevin Gehman collection contains studies, proposals, correspondence and reports related primarily to fund raising, collected by H. Nevin Gehman at the YMCA of Greater New York
- Subject: New York (N.Y.) X
- Collecting Area
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 85
- Children's Literature Research Collections 19
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 7
- Social Welfare History Archives 5
- University Archives 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 72
- New York (N.Y.) 51
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 49
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 27
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) 18
- Photographs 18
- Children's literature, American 15
- Children's stories, American 14
- Authors, American -- 20th century 13
- Manuscripts for publication 12
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) 10
- New York (N.Y.) -- Juvenile fiction 10
- Picture books 9
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- Brooklyn 9
- Brochures 8
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 6
- Queens (New York, N.Y.) 6
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Employees 6
- Authors, American -- 21st century 5
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- Administration 5 ∧ less
- English 113
- Multiple languages 4
- Finnish 1
- YMCA of Greater New York. 37
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York 12
- Brooklyn Young Men's Christian Association 5
- YMCA of Greater New York. West Side Branch 4
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men's Christian Association. Twenty-Sixth Ward Branch. 3
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. 3
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. . Bethelship Seamen's Branch. 3
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York. Bowery Branch 3
- Brooklyn Young Men's Christian Association. Twenty-Sixth Ward Branch. 2
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men's Christian Association. Flushing Branch. 2
- Burke, Lynn, 1943- 2
- Harlem Branch YMCA 2
- McBurney School (New York, N.Y.) 2
- Sloane, William S., 1873-1922 2
- Stokes, James, 1841-1918 2
- Walter Hervey Junior College (New York, N.Y.) 2
- YMCA of Greater New York -- Periodicals. 2
- YMCA of Greater New York. Bronx Branch. 2
- YMCA of Greater New York. Bronx-Union Branch. 2
- YMCA of Greater New York. Brooklyn Central Branch. 2 ∧ less