Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Clubs 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Agendas 1
- Animals 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- BWCAW (Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness 1
- By-laws 1
- Children 1 + ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1