Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Julius H. Barnes papers
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
Company 719 CCC S-51, Camp Charles Alumni records
Eight reunion groups have formed, resulting in this collection consisting of a diagram of the camp, scrapbooks, photographs, and correspondence.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth Civilian Defense Council records
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
Duluth Garden Flower Society records
Henry A. House papers
The papers document the WWI facts of Captain House's military service, prisoner of war experience, and his return to civilian life.
Richard H. Hudelson labor history research collection
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
United Northern Sportsmen records
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Scrapbooks 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Minutes 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Correspondence 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Business 2
- Certificates 2
- Clubs 2
- Education 2
- Families 2
- Financial records 2
- Neighborhoods 2
- Organizations 2
- Students 2 + ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Company 719 CCC S-51, Camp Charles Alumni 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- House, Henry A., 1882?-1947 March 17 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1
- Wobblies 1 + ∧ less