Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
American Legion Auxiliary Unit 517, 125th Field Artillery Auxiliary records
Julius H. Barnes papers
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
Community Health Center, Inc. records
The collection contains records of the Community Health Center, Inc. and its successors, First Plan of Minnesota and FirstSolutions.
Duluth Civilian Defense Council records
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
Family Service of Duluth records
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws and amendments, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, newsletters, policies, a few photographs, and scrapbooks.
International Institute, Duluth (Minn.) records
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
Edward Lee Jr. papers
The collection consists of papers and photographs of Edward Lee, Jr.
United Northern Sportsmen records
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Correspondence 7
- Minutes 5
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Publications 4
- Annual reports 3
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Organizations 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Businesses 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Families 2
- Financial records 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Posters 2
- Public welfare 2
- Reports 2
- Servicemen, Military 2
- Veterans 2 + ∧ less
- English 7
- English 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Community Health Center, Inc. 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Family Service of Duluth 1
- First Plan of Minnesota 1
- FirstSolutions 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Lee, Edward J., 1910 December 25-1989 May 22 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- Victory Fund. First Community Health Foundation 1 + ∧ less