Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
Eight reunion groups have formed, resulting in this collection consisting of a diagram of the camp, scrapbooks, photographs, and correspondence.
The collection contains: cashbook, publications, news clippings, yearbooks, photographs, and scrapbooks. Some scrapbooks contain photographs.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
The papers document the WWI facts of Captain House's military service, prisoner of war experience, and his return to civilian life.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Newspaper clippings 8
- Scrapbooks 6
- Associations, institutions, etc. 5
- Minutes 5
- Correspondence 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Organizations 4
- Business 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Women 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Certificates 2
- Clubs 2
- Education 2
- Families 2
- Financial records 2 + ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Company 719 CCC S-51, Camp Charles Alumni 1
- Duluth Business and Professional Women’s Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- House, Henry A., 1882?-1947 March 17 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1
- Wobblies 1 + ∧ less