Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The collection consists of the minutes, Bylaws, Constitution, membership lists, reports and memorabilia of the Society.
The collection contains one scrapbook of clippings, constitution and by-laws, membership list, snap shots of programs. Events include picnics, parties and refurbishment of the playground and club building.
- Clubs 3
- Organizations 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Constitutions 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Minutes 2
- Photographs 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Bicentennial Celebration, U.S., 1976 1
- Correspondence 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Feminism 1
- Financial records 1
- Financial statements 1 + ∧ less
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Peony and Iris Society 1
- Morningside Friendship Club 1