Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Julius H. Barnes papers
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
John H. Darling papers
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Bicentennial Commission records
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth-Superior Symphony Association records
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial records, publicity materials, news clippings and programs.
Duluth-Superior Transit Company records
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Duluth Welfare Council records
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
Northern Environmental Council records
The collection contains correspondence, constitution and bylaws, minutes, resolutions, the general administrative files of board members Charles Stoddard and Paul Kanowski, financial records, files from public relations campaigns, and news clippings dealing with environmental issues.
Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior records
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
Oliver Iron Mining Company records
The collection contains business records, photographs, glass plate negatives, financial material, exploration data, news clippings, safety manuals, civil defense articles, technical manuals, and maps.
Twin Ports Women's Growth Center records
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
- Correspondence 10
- Minutes 8
- Photographs 8
- Scrapbooks 6
- Associations, institutions, etc. 5
- By-laws 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Annual reports 3
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Newsletters 3
- Organizations 3
- Social justice 3
- Social service 3
- Civic improvement 2
- Constitutions 2 + ∧ less
- English 12
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Symphony Association 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Northern Environmental Council (Minn.) 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Oliver Iron Mining Company 1
- Oliver, Henry William, 1840-1904 1
- Twin Ports Women's Growth Center 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less