Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collection contains draft and service records, correspondence, news clippings, scrapbooks, prepared written histories, minutes, reports, photographs, publications, and war posters.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection contains annual reports from 1888, 1925, 1926, 1935-1975; news clippings, 1923-1977; pamphlets, publications, letters, and emphemera including two White Caps yearbooks from the graduating nurses classes of 1930 and 1947, a graduation invitation from 1945 listing graduate names, and a 75th anniversary publication with the names of honored employees; and four photographs.
The collection was originally a set of six scrapbooks compiled in 1966 by Florence S. Webb of St. Edward's Episcopal Church. The scrapbooks have been dismantled, though their original order has been preserved.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains news clippings 1904-1977; photographs, 1911; miscellaneous bulletins, articles of incorporation, constitution, meeting reports, plans 1910-1966; YMCA School’s standard course foremanship instructors manual, 1923; three scrapbooks; reports, including Camp Miller, 1927–1949; and a published history of the Duluth YMCA, The First 100 Years, 1882-1982.
- Minutes 7
- Annual reports 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Correspondence 4
- Reports 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Organizations 3
- By-laws 2
- Clubs 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial records 2
- Newsletters 2
- Servicemen, Military 2
- Transportation 2
- Women 2
- Account books 1 + ∧ less
- English 8
- Undetermined 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota War Records Commission, St. Louis County Branch (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- St. Luke’s Hospital (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Trinity Cathedral (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1
- YMCA (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less