Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert Nordmann Chapter No. 6 records
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth-Superior Transit Company records
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Duluth USO records
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
Duluth Welfare Council records
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
Duluth’s Women’s Republican Club records
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
League of Women Voters of Duluth records
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
Minnesota Power and Light print materials collection
This open collection contains news clippings, annual reports, quarterly stockholder reports and prospectuses; and promotional materials from and about the Minnesota Power and Light Company, now known as Minnesota Power.
Minnesota War Records Commission, St. Louis County Branch records
The collection contains draft and service records, correspondence, news clippings, scrapbooks, prepared written histories, minutes, reports, photographs, publications, and war posters.
Seaway Port Authority of Duluth records
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
St. Luke's Hospital records
The collection contains annual reports from 1888, 1925, 1926, 1935-1975; news clippings, 1923-1977; pamphlets, publications, letters, and emphemera including two White Caps yearbooks from the graduating nurses classes of 1930 and 1947, a graduation invitation from 1945 listing graduate names, and a 75th anniversary publication with the names of honored employees; and four photographs.
Trinity Cathedral records
The collection was originally a set of six scrapbooks compiled in 1966 by Florence S. Webb of St. Edward's Episcopal Church. The scrapbooks have been dismantled, though their original order has been preserved.
United Northern Sportsmen records
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
United Way of Greater Duluth records
The collection contains annual reports, news clippings, newsletters, promotional materials and working papers.
YMCA, Duluth (Minn.) records
The collection contains news clippings 1904-1977; photographs, 1911; miscellaneous bulletins, articles of incorporation, constitution, meeting reports, plans 1910-1966; YMCA School’s standard course foremanship instructors manual, 1923; three scrapbooks; reports, including Camp Miller, 1927–1949; and a published history of the Duluth YMCA, The First 100 Years, 1882-1982.
- Minutes 12
- Annual reports 10
- Correspondence 10
- Duluth (Minn.) 10
- Photographs 9
- Reports 9
- Scrapbooks 9
- Organizations 7
- Newsletters 5
- Social service 5
- Articles of incorporation 4
- By-laws 4
- Financial records 4
- Women 4
- Clubs 3
- Nonprofit organizations 3
- People with disabilities 3
- Veterans 3 + ∧ less
- English 14
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Undetermined 1
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota Power and Light Company 1
- Minnesota War Records Commission, St. Louis County Branch (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- St. Luke’s Hospital (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Trinity Cathedral (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- United Way of Greater Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less