Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection contains annual reports from 1888, 1925, 1926, 1935-1975; news clippings, 1923-1977; pamphlets, publications, letters, and emphemera including two White Caps yearbooks from the graduating nurses classes of 1930 and 1947, a graduation invitation from 1945 listing graduate names, and a 75th anniversary publication with the names of honored employees; and four photographs.
- Annual reports 3
- Minutes 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- By-laws 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Organizations 2
- Photographs 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Children 1
- Clubs 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Education 1 + ∧ less
- English 3
- Undetermined 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- St. Luke’s Hospital (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less