Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection consists of a small quantity of notes, research materials, incorporation papers, financial records, legal briefs, correspondence, and newspaper clippings.
- Minutes 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Organizations 4
- By-laws 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Photographs 3
- Publications 3
- Annual reports 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Financial records 2
- Nonprofit organizations 2
- Public welfare 2
- Reports 2
- Social justice 2
- Social service 2
- Agendas 1
- Audio Recordings 1 + ∧ less
- English 3
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Undetermined 1
- Aftenro Society 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Lakeshore By-Pass Committee. Inc. 1 + ∧ less