Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws and amendments, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, newsletters, policies, a few photographs, and scrapbooks.
- By-laws 3
- Correspondence 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Organizations 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Financial statements 2
- Membership Lists 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Publications 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Veterans 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2
- Annual reports 1
- Clubs 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1 + ∧ less
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Family Service of Duluth 1