Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The records consist of by-laws and constitution (1958-1985), a brief history of the organization and a list of past presidents and members, summary financial information, correspondence (1960-1970s), minutes of executive and business meetings (1957-2010, gaps), newsletters (1960-2010, gaps), files on sponsored and attended programs and other meetings or events. There is a Minnesota Reading Council file (1961-1983), and a set of certificates of honors and president’s club awards.
The collection contains Arrowhead Regional Arts Council board minutes 1976-2012, annual reports and plans, press releases giving results of grants recommended for funding, newsletters, guidelines and development materials for the Council as a grants agency, funded grant applications, applications that were not funded, brochures, a videorecording of a meeting held in Cloquet, Minnesota September 9, 1985, and a few videorecordings of funded activities.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection contains records of the Community Health Center, Inc. and its successors, First Plan of Minnesota and FirstSolutions.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws and amendments, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, newsletters, policies, a few photographs, and scrapbooks.
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, membership lists, committee reports, annual conference programs, newsletters, and materials related to League projects.
The collection holds director’s minutes January 30, 1917-December 31, 1924, January 8, 1926-1928; membership meeting minutes October 10, 1916-December 31, 1924, January 8, 1926-1928; meeting notices; Kiwi News.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Minutes 14
- Organizations 11
- Correspondence 9
- By-laws 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 7
- Membership Lists 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Publications 6
- Annual reports 5
- Photographs 5
- Reports 5
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Constitutions 4
- Nonprofit organizations 4
- Social service 4
- Civic improvement 3
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Financial records 3
- Financial statements 3 + ∧ less
- English 14
- English 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Arrowhead Reading Council 1
- Arrowhead Regional Arts Council 1
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Community Health Center, Inc. 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Family Service of Duluth 1
- First Plan of Minnesota 1
- FirstSolutions 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Junior League of Duluth 1
- Kiwanis Club of Friendly Duluth 1
- Kiwanis International 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less