Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
The collection documents Elliott's and its predecessor companies. The records consist primarily of production and financial records.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains correspondence files and invoices; 15 photographs; accounting records including 1928-1929 comparative balance sheet and January 1930 to August 1931 trial balance sheets, IRS tax records of 1927 to 1930 plus the invoices which include everything from newspaper advertising costs to stone cutting supplies.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
- Correspondence 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Minutes 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Business 2
- By-laws 2
- Contracts 2
- Financial statements 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Publications 2
- Audio Recordings 1
- Awards 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Cemeteries 1
- Certificates 1 ∧ less
- English 5
- Undetermined 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Elliott Meat Packing Company 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Peterson Monument Company 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 ∧ less