Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
The collections is arranged in four series: administration; financial; publicity, photographs, scrapbooks; and property files.
- Contracts 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial statements 2
- Minutes 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- Bicentennial Celebration, U.S., 1976 1
- Businesses 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Hardware stores 1
- Housing 1
- Low-income housing 1
- Mixed-income housing 1
- Newspaper clippings 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Town View Improvement Corporation 1