Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
- Annual reports 3
- Minutes 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Correspondence 2
- Financial statements 2
- Organizations 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Arts 1
- Churches 1
- Clergy 1
- Clubs 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1 ∧ less
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1