Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
- Women’s organizations 3
- Annual reports 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Clubs 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Financial statements 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Arts 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1 ∧ less
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1