Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains letters to members informing them of meetings, booklets listing members, and records of speakers, members, secretarial and financial matters, and photographs.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Minutes 6
- Organizations 6
- Membership Lists 5
- Annual reports 4
- Clubs 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Women’s organizations 4
- Civic improvement 3
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Correspondence 3
- Financial statements 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Constitutions 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Publications 2
- Reports 2 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1