Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Eudora V. Marshall was born in Aitkin, Minnesota in 1906, and moved to Duluth in 1924. A poet, Marshall was published in newspapers and magazines, and was one of the few black writers in the U.S. who continued to be published during the Great Depression. The collection includes materials that were generated as a result of the decision to present locally as much of Marshall’s extant work as possible.
The collections is arranged in four series: administration; financial; publicity, photographs, scrapbooks; and property files.
- Correspondence 4
- Minutes 4
- Annual reports 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Education 2
- Financial statements 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newsletters 2
- Publications 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- African Americans 1
- American Association of University Women 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- St. Louis County Heritage and Arts Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1