Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 467
The collection contains newspaper clippings, 1929–1948; photographs circa 1898, scrapbook with newspaper clippings,1887–1898; and two letters, 1889–1930.
The collection contains a dismantled scrapbook, 1945-1946, and two scrapbooks, 1952-1953 and 1968-1970.
This collection is intended to accommodate miscellaneous, primary documents related to the October 12, 13, 1918 Cloquet-Moose Lake forest fire and its aftermath when provenance or donor information about the material is unclear or not known.
The collection consists of 100 photograph illustrations taken by Jerome Liebling for A Century of Minnesota Architecture, edited by Donald Torbert.
This small record group consists mainly of promotional materials--pamphlets and brochures--for various years. Other materials include artifacts, correspondence, news clippings, photos, and a video. Of special interest is the file devoted to the Koslowski Twins (Dennis and Duane) and their amateur wrestling careers.
Key words: Dennis Koslowski, Duane Koslowski, University of Minnesota, Waseca, Promotional Material, Fortieth Anniversary.
One image of what became known as the Lower Campus after the campus outgrew its original locality and moved to the ‘upper’ campus or primary space.
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
Collection contains plans of buildings designed by Albert van Dyck, as well as photographs of residential interiors from homes in the Twin Cities area.
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, instrument designs, conference papers and reports, talks and lectures, and class materials of Alfred O. C. Nier, University of Minnesota physicist best known for his work in mass spectrometer design, the Manhattan Project, and space science research.
The collection consists of a historian’s scrapbook which includes: color photographs, achievement awards, programs, conventions, newspaper clippings, and memorials all dating from 1988-1997.
The collection consists of two series: correspondence and photographs. This collection shows only a small segment of the Alworth family business.
The collection contains minutes (1971-2001), correspondence, activity information, and two photograph albums chronicling chapter activities and events.
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains correspondence, reference materials, photographs, and Red Cross publications. Most of the material originated from the chapter's World War I activities, and reflects the relief programs in effect during that war.
The collection consists of black and white and color photographs of county commissioner groups from 1961-1976 when Floyd Anderson served on the county board.
The collection consists of color and black and white photographs of the interior and exterior of the Old Main building on the lower campus of the University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD).
The records consist of the history and activity of the Coast Artillery Corps, biographical and obituary information and notices of members, clippings, photographs, and annual meeting notices and bulletins.
Collection includes inscribed photographs from performers who worked with Arthur J. Gaines, manager of the Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra.
The collection consists of 24 black and white photographs of the Duluth Aerial Bridge, North Shore scenes, Kakabeka Falls of Ontario, Canada, Grand Marais, Temperance River, ore boats, Split Rock Lighthouse, Gun Flint Trail, and others.
This collection consists of typescript, galley proofs, notes, clippings, reviews, photographs, dummies, photocopies of illustrations, playbills, a jacket cover, and correspondence from ten items published from 1938-1986. This collection also contains unpublished works including; an untitled manuscript, a musical production, and a collection of personal correspondence.
The collection consists of 60 photographs of the town of Babbitt, Minnesota and the sinter plant of the Mesabi Iron Company.
The Baldwin Flats are located at 711 – 715 West Second Street, Duluth, Minnesota, built in 1891 – 92. The thirteen prints comprising this collection were copied from a photograph album loaned to the St. Louis County Historical Society, the copy prints and negatives were then transferred to the NEMHC. The prints show the exterior and interior of the building.
Collection includes records from the Minneapolis-based dance company, The Ballet of the Dolls.
The collection consists of industrial photographs taken by the donor during the duration of his studio's operation in Virginia, Minnesota which closed in 1956. Mr. Barclay continued shooting for industrial clients through 1963.
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
The collection consists of outline and support research materials for application to “Research Grant for Beaver Bay”.
The collection contains correspondence, reference materials, speeches, news clippings, publications and photos.