Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract The collection contains illustrative production materials for six children's books and other original art by Clare Turlay Newberry.
Dates: circa 1938 - circa 1965
Abstract The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
Dates: circa 1944-1987
Abstract Helen Stone's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production materials for four titles.
Dates: circa 1945-circa 1951
Abstract Miriam Clark Potter's papers contain materials from two books and one possible magazine story created by Potter.
Dates: circa 1947-circa 1958
Abstract Tasha Tudor's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material and illustrations for children's books published between 1945 and 1963, as well as other artwork, including greeting cards.
Dates: circa 1945-circa 1963
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 4
- Children's literature, American 4
- Children's stories, American 4
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 4
- Illustrators -- United States 4
- watercolors (paintings) 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Drawings (visual works) 3
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Fairy tales 2
- Rabbits -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Siblings 2
- Sketches 2
- Alphabet 1
- Apartment houses -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Bible stories, English -- Old Testament 1
- Chickens -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Newberry, Clare Turlay, 1903-1970 1
- Olson, Nancy B. 1
- Owen, Marcia L. 1
- Potter, Miriam Clark, 1886-1965 1