Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Abstract This collection contains illustrations for five titles illustrated by Edith Ballinger Price.
Dates: circa 1919-circa 1957
Abstract The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
Dates: circa 1944-1987
Abstract The collection contains various illustrative material and prints related to illustrator Feodor Rojankovsky.
Dates: circa 1931-circa 1967
Abstract Collection contains material related to works illustrated by Helen Sewell.
Dates: circa 1923-circa 1963
Abstract Helen Stone's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production materials for four titles.
Dates: circa 1945-circa 1951
Abstract The collection contains original illustrations, ephemera, and advertisements by English illustrator Kate Greenaway.
Dates: circa 1880-1884
Abstract Louis Slobodkin's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for various titles published between 1943-1972, as well as some miscellaneous material and artwork.
Abstract Marian C. Foster's, aka Mariane's, papers includes watercolor studies for several titles by Foster, as well as cards and other miscellaneous works.
Dates: 1944-circa 1958
Abstract Miriam Clark Potter's papers contain materials from two books and one possible magazine story created by Potter.
Dates: circa 1947-circa 1958
Abstract The collection contains production material related to seven books written and/or illustrated by Dutch-American children's book creator Peter Spier.
Abstract Rafaello Busoni's papers focus on his work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for twenty-five titles published between 1942 and 1959.
Dates: circa 1942-circa 1959
Abstract Tasha Tudor's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material and illustrations for children's books published between 1945 and 1963, as well as other artwork, including greeting cards.
Dates: circa 1945-circa 1963
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 10
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 10
- Illustrators -- United States 10
- Drawings (visual works) 9
- Children's literature, American 8
- Children's stories, American 6
- Authors, American -- 20th century 4
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Color separation (technique) 4
- Christmas stories 3
- Fairy tales 3
- Bible stories, English -- Old Testament 2
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Detective and mystery stories 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Sea stories 2
- Shipwrecks -- Juvenile fiction 2 ∧ less
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750 1
- Bailey, Claude 1
- Boone, Daniel, 1734-1820 1
- Busoni, Rafaello, 1900-1962 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1
- Greenaway, Kate, 1846-1901 1
- Jesus Christ 1
- Kimball, Isabel Moore 1
- Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier, marquis de, 1757-1834 1
- Mariana 1
- Noble, Curtis (Bud), Jr. 1
- Owen, Marcia L. 1
- Petersen, Vera D., 1913- 1
- Potter, Miriam Clark, 1886-1965 1
- Price, Edith Ballinger, 1897-1997 1
- Rojankovsky, Feodor, 1891-1970 1
- Sewell, Helen, 1896-1957 1
- Slobodkin, David 1 ∧ less