Showing Collections: 1 - 23 of 23
Collection contains production materials for eight books written and/or illustrated by Ashley Wolff.
The collection contains written production material for children's books written by Barbara Joosse.
Bronson Potter's papers contain materials for six children's books written by Potter.
The collection contains illustrative production materials for six children's books and other original art by Clare Turlay Newberry.
The collection contains proofs, typescripts, and original illustrations by Hugh Berta and Newell R. Minick for three titles written by Clarence Jonk.
The collection contains proofs and a typescript related to three children's books written or illustrated by Crosby Bonsall.
This collection consists of production material for children's books by author Eleanor Clymer.
The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
The collection contains drafts and other materials related to fiction and non-fiction juvenile works written by author Elizabeth Partridge.
Contains illustrations and studies for five picture books by Eric Carle.
The Esther Averill papers contain written and illustrative production material for five children's books created by Averill.
Contains typescripts and related production material for children's books written by Jan Wahl.
Collection contains a corrected typescript for one children's book written by Jane Wagner.
The collection contains written production material for children's books published by Jim Aylesworth.
Collection includes typescripts, correspondence and research material on 21 published and unpublished works by author Karen Hesse.
Collection contains production material for children's books by Lisa Westberg Peters.
The Mary Calhoun papers contain materials related to children's books written by Calhoun.
The Mary Casanova Papers contain typescripts, proofs, notes, correspondence, clippings, research material and commentary related to her children's books.
The collection contains an illustrated dummy for one children's book created by Mary Miller Salem.
Miriam Clark Potter's papers contain materials from two books and one possible magazine story created by Potter.
The collection contains illustrative material related to two twentieth-century children's books.
This collection consists of production material for numerious published and unpublished titles by author Steven Kroll.
- Manuscripts for publication 13
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 9
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 8
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 8
- Illustrators -- United States 8
- Mice -- Juvenile fiction 7
- Stories in rhyme 7
- Drawings (visual works) 6
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 6
- watercolors (paintings) 6
- Color separation (technique) 5
- Detective and mystery stories 5
- Bedtime -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Birthdays -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 4 ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 4
- Averill, Esther, 1902-1992 1
- Aylesworth, Jim 1
- Beckett, Kathleen 1
- Berta, Hugh 1
- Bonsall, Crosby, 1921-1995 1
- Calhoun, Mary 1
- Carle, Eric 1
- Casanova, Mary 1
- Clymer, Eleanor, 1906-2001 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Guthrie, Woody, 1912-1967 1
- Hesse, Karen 1
- Hurd, Thacher 1
- Jesus Christ 1
- Jonk, Clarence, 1906- 1
- Joosse, Barbara M. 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- Kroll, Steven 1
- Lange, Dorothea 1 ∧ less