Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
The collection includes original sketches by Beatrix Potter, as well as greetings cards, and miscellaneous proofs.
This collection contains illustrative pieces for one children's book illustrated by Betty Peterson.
The collection contains illustrative production materials for six children's books and other original art by Clare Turlay Newberry.
The collection includes illustrative material for children's books illustrated by Dagmar Wilson.
This collection contains illustrations for five titles illustrated by Edith Ballinger Price.
The Esther Averill papers contain written and illustrative production material for five children's books created by Averill.
The collection contains various illustrative material and prints related to illustrator Feodor Rojankovsky.
Collection contains material related to works illustrated by Helen Sewell.
The collection contains illustrative material for 15 titles (books and magazines) published between 1927 and 1962 and miscellaneous art by Henry C. Pitz.
The collection contains original illustrations, ephemera, and advertisements by English illustrator Kate Greenaway.
Louis Slobodkin's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for various titles published between 1943-1972, as well as some miscellaneous material and artwork.
Mary Marsh Buff and Conrad Buff''s papers focus on their work as authors and illustrators of children's books. The collection contains production material for books published between 1937 and 1966.
Miriam Clark Potter's papers contain materials from two books and one possible magazine story created by Potter.
The collection contains production material related to seven books written and/or illustrated by Dutch-American children's book creator Peter Spier.
Rafaello Busoni's papers focus on his work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for twenty-five titles published between 1942 and 1959.
Tasha Tudor's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material and illustrations for children's books published between 1945 and 1963, as well as other artwork, including greeting cards.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 15
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 15
- Illustrators -- United States 14
- watercolors (paintings) 10
- Children's literature, American 9
- Children's stories, American 7
- Color separation (technique) 6
- Authors, American -- 20th century 5
- Sketches 5
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Rabbits -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Fairy tales 3
- Adventure and adventurers -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Bible stories, English -- Old Testament 2
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Children's literature, English 2
- Children's stories, English 2
- Christmas stories 2 ∧ less
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Averill, Esther, 1902-1992 1
- Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750 1
- Bailey, Claude 1
- Boone, Daniel, 1734-1820 1
- Buff, Conrad, 1886-1975 1
- Buff, Conrad, IV 1
- Buff, Mary, 1890-1970 1
- Busoni, Rafaello, 1900-1962 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1
- Greenaway, Kate, 1846-1901 1
- Jesus Christ 1
- Kimball, Isabel Moore 1
- Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier, marquis de, 1757-1834 1
- Newberry, Clare Turlay, 1903-1970 1
- Noble, Curtis (Bud), Jr. 1
- Olson, Nancy B. 1
- Owen, Marcia L. 1
- Petersen, Vera D., 1913- 1
- Peterson, Betty 1 ∧ less