Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
The collection contains illustrations and production material for two children's books created by Barbara McClintock.
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection consists of publication materials for books written and/or illustrated by Caroline Arnold.
- Children's stories, American 4
- Sketches 4
- Authors, American -- 21st century 3
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 2
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 2
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 2
- Animals -- Africa -- Juvenile literature 1
- Animals -- Australia -- Juvenile literature 1
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Birds -- Juvenile literature 1 + ∧ less
- Arnold, Caroline 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Lewin, Ted 1
- Lobel, Anita 1
- McClintock, Barbara 1