Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection contains news clippings 1904-1977; photographs, 1911; miscellaneous bulletins, articles of incorporation, constitution, meeting reports, plans 1910-1966; YMCA School’s standard course foremanship instructors manual, 1923; three scrapbooks; reports, including Camp Miller, 1927–1949; and a published history of the Duluth YMCA, The First 100 Years, 1882-1982.
The collection contains a variety of materials related to the Duluth YWCA.
- Minutes 5
- Organizations 5
- Photographs 5
- Correspondence 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Social justice 4
- Social service 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Reports 3
- Annual reports 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- By-laws 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Constitutions 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial records 2
- Folk festival 2 + ∧ less
- English 6
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1