Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
- By-laws 4
- Minutes 4
- Financial records 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Photographs 3
- Annual reports 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Business 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Organizations 2
- Social justice 2
- Agendas 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Bicentennial Celebration, U.S., 1976 1
- Businesses 1 + ∧ less
- English 4
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less