Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Reports 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- By-laws 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Photographs 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2
- Animals 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- BWCAW (Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness 1 + ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1