Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert Nordmann Chapter No. 6 records
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Chamber of Commerce records
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Duluth-Superior Symphony Association records
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial records, publicity materials, news clippings and programs.
Duluth Welfare Council records
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
Duluth’s Women’s Republican Club records
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association records
The collection contains correspondence, pamphlets, publications, minutes, press releases, one photograph, newspaper clippings, articles, maps and miscellaneous reference materials. The records reflect the organic history of the Association and the history of the entire Seaway movement from the establishment of the Association to its demise in 1939.
Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base records
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
League of Women Voters of Duluth records
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
United Northern Sportsmen records
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Minutes 10
- Organizations 10
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Reports 5
- Associations, institutions, etc. 4
- Financial records 4
- Photographs 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- By-laws 3
- Civic improvement 3
- Newsletters 3
- Social service 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Business 2
- Clubs 2
- Membership Lists 2 + ∧ less
- English 9
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Undetermined 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Symphony Association 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less