Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert Nordmann Chapter No. 6 records
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior records
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
International Institute, Duluth (Minn.) records
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
Professional Secretaries International Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
United Northern Sportsmen records
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Correspondence 5
- Organizations 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- By-laws 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Reports 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Photographs 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2
- Animals 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- BWCAW (Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness 1 + ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1