Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Duluth Chamber of Commerce records
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Duluth Summer Festival of the Arts records
The collection consists of working files, including letters, brochures, press releases, photographs, and clippings.
Duluth USO records
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association records
The collection contains correspondence, pamphlets, publications, minutes, press releases, one photograph, newspaper clippings, articles, maps and miscellaneous reference materials. The records reflect the organic history of the Association and the history of the entire Seaway movement from the establishment of the Association to its demise in 1939.
Richard H. Hudelson labor history research collection
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
Charles E. Lovett papers
The collection contains diaries, news clippings, photographs, and reference materials.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
United Northern Sportsmen records
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
YMCA, Duluth (Minn.) records
The collection contains news clippings 1904-1977; photographs, 1911; miscellaneous bulletins, articles of incorporation, constitution, meeting reports, plans 1910-1966; YMCA School’s standard course foremanship instructors manual, 1923; three scrapbooks; reports, including Camp Miller, 1927–1949; and a published history of the Duluth YMCA, The First 100 Years, 1882-1982.
- Organizations 8
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Minutes 5
- Associations, institutions, etc. 4
- Correspondence 4
- Fraternal organizations 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Business 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Clubs 2
- Jewish Americans 2
- Newsletters 2
- Nonprofit organizations 2
- Programs 2
- Reports 2
- Social justice 2 + ∧ less
- English 7
- Undetermined 2
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Summer Festival of the Arts 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Lovett, Charles E., 1851-1925 September 10 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Pilgrim Congregational Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- Wobblies 1
- YMCA (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less