Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains news clippings 1904-1977; photographs, 1911; miscellaneous bulletins, articles of incorporation, constitution, meeting reports, plans 1910-1966; YMCA School’s standard course foremanship instructors manual, 1923; three scrapbooks; reports, including Camp Miller, 1927–1949; and a published history of the Duluth YMCA, The First 100 Years, 1882-1982.
- Minutes 5
- Correspondence 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Photographs 3
- Reports 3
- Annual reports 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Clubs 2
- Constitutions 2
- Financial records 2
- Nonprofit organizations 2
- Social service 2
- Women 2
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Audiocassettes 1 + ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- YMCA (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less