Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
American Association of University Women, Duluth Branch records
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
Julius H. Barnes papers
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth-Superior Transit Company records
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior records
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
Save Lake Superior Association records
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
Scott-Graff Lumber Company records
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
St. Louis County League for Planned Parenthood records
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, scrapbooks, financial records, and reference materials.
United Spanish War Veterans, Buttler-Wilkenson Auxiliary records
The collection contains correspondence; minutes,1925-1957; reports of conventions and encampments, 1941-1949; an account book, 1940-1950; scrapbooks and miscellaneous publications.
- Minutes 9
- Correspondence 7
- Photographs 7
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Associations, institutions, etc. 5
- By-laws 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Annual reports 3
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Financial statements 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Newsletters 3
- Organizations 3
- Women 3
- Account books 2
- Audio Recordings 2 + ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Reserve Mining Company 1
- Save Lake Superior Association (Two Harbors, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) League for Planned Parenthood (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. Buttler-Wilkenson Auxiliary No. 14 (Hibbing, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less