Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, instrument designs, conference papers and reports, talks and lectures, and class materials of Alfred O. C. Nier, University of Minnesota physicist best known for his work in mass spectrometer design, the Manhattan Project, and space science research.
Collection contains press clippings, publications, and administrative records related to the the intellectual and creative work of the Ananya Dance Theatre.
The collection contains the papers of the College of Pharmacy at the University of Minnesota.
This collection documents the life and career of Donald Nivison Ferguson, Professor Emeritus of Music at the University of Minnesota. Contents include articles, speeches, clippings, correspondence, manuscripts, programs, photographs, awards, publications and scrapbooks. Family history materials, to include school assignments and drawings of John Ferguson, and information about Ferguson Hall at the University are included.
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, patent drawings, publications, and reports of Edward P. Ney, University of Minnesota physicist and astronomer best known for research in cosmic rays, the solar corona, zodiacal light, infrared astronomy, space photography, and radon gas.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of George Hall McCune, professor of social studies at the University of Minnesota.
The Harvey Hertz personal collection contains photographs, VHS media, textiles, and clocks.
This collection contains notes, brochures, and articles collected by John P. Brantner, professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Minnesota.
This collection consists of the newsletters of Lincoln Junior High School, located in North Minneapolis, Minnesota.
This collections contains the papers of Minneapolis (Minnesota) poet, teacher, and arts consultant Margaret Hasse, including manuscripts, correspondence, and published works, as well as material related to her teaching and commissions.
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, and class materials of Phyllis St. Cyr Freier, long associated with the University of Minnesota Department of Physics and Astronomy
The collection contains the papers of Dr. Raymond Bieter, professor of pharmacology at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains publications and performance notes.
This collections contains personal and professional papers Walter Vivrett, professor of architecture at the University of Minnesota. .
- Collecting Area
- University Archives 10
- Performing Arts Archives 2
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 1
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 1
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 1
- Publications 11
- Correspondence. 7
- Photographs 5
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Letters 3
- Minutes 3
- Notes 3
- Reports 3
- Aging 2
- Cosmic rays. 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Memorandums 2
- Patents 2
- Reprints (Publications) 2
- Research (document genres) 2
- Slides (Photography) 2
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 2
- Teaching -- Aids and devices 2
- Technical reports 2
- Aerobee rocket 1 ∧ less
- Multiple languages 1
- Ney, Edward Purdy, 1920- 3
- Freier, Phyllis St. Cyr, 1921-1992 2
- Manhattan Project (Organization) 2
- National Academy of Sciences (U.S.) 2
- National Science Foundation (U.S.) 2
- Nier, Alfred O. (Alfred Otto), 1911- 2
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration 2
- 4-H clubs 1
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy 1
- American Astronomical Society 1
- American Pharmaceutical Association 1
- American Pharmaceutical Association. Northwestern Branch 1
- American Physical Society 1
- American Physical Society. Committee on Women in Physics. 1
- American Society for Mass Spectrometry 1
- American Society of Aesthetics 1
- Ananya Dance Theatre 1
- Apollo 8 (Spacecraft) 1
- Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy 1
- Bach Society 1 ∧ less