Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The collection contains Arrowhead Regional Arts Council board minutes 1976-2012, annual reports and plans, press releases giving results of grants recommended for funding, newsletters, guidelines and development materials for the Council as a grants agency, funded grant applications, applications that were not funded, brochures, a videorecording of a meeting held in Cloquet, Minnesota September 9, 1985, and a few videorecordings of funded activities.
The collection contains records of the Community Health Center, Inc. and its successors, First Plan of Minnesota and FirstSolutions.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws and amendments, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, newsletters, policies, a few photographs, and scrapbooks.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, membership lists, committee reports, annual conference programs, newsletters, and materials related to League projects.
The collection contains the papers of Mabelle McCullough, associate professor of Education and Assistant Dean of Students at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains minutes, 1942–1945; a summary report, 1945; bulletins; committee lists; records of local councils; newsletters; a survey of servicemen’s programs; a victory aide list; reports and bulletins.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Collecting Area
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 11
- University Archives 1
- Minutes 11
- Newsletters 11
- Organizations 7
- Reports 7
- Annual reports 6
- Correspondence 6
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Photographs 5
- Publications 5
- By-laws 4
- Financial records 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Women 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Constitutions 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Social service 3
- Veterans 3
- Children 2 + ∧ less
- English 10
- English 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Arrowhead Regional Arts Council 1
- Association of College and University Housing Officers 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Beeman, Alice 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Community Health Center, Inc. 1
- Council on International Educational Exchange 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Dolan, Eleanor 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Family Service of Duluth 1
- First Plan of Minnesota 1
- FirstSolutions 1
- Governors Commission on the States of Women 1
- International Federation of University Women 1
- Jierree, Linda 1 + ∧ less