Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 180
The collection contains committee reports from the Ad Hoc Committee from 1972 to 1974.
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, instrument designs, conference papers and reports, talks and lectures, and class materials of Alfred O. C. Nier, University of Minnesota physicist best known for his work in mass spectrometer design, the Manhattan Project, and space science research.
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains office files from the UMD American Indian Studies Program from 1971 and 1981.
The collection contains annual reports, 1964-1968, and the newsletter, Hy-Line By-Line,1964-1969.
The collection contains Arrowhead Regional Arts Council board minutes 1976-2012, annual reports and plans, press releases giving results of grants recommended for funding, newsletters, guidelines and development materials for the Council as a grants agency, funded grant applications, applications that were not funded, brochures, a videorecording of a meeting held in Cloquet, Minnesota September 9, 1985, and a few videorecordings of funded activities.
The collection contains by-laws, minutes, budget requests, monthly reports, and memos.
The file contains reports and correspondence from the UMD Athletic Committee dated from 1948 to 1970.
The collection contains records relating to the Bureau of Business and Economic Research's Minnesota Analysis and Plan System from 1962 to 1973.
The collection contains: Articles of Incorporation, minutes of board meetings (1980-1985), names of directors (1956-1973), annual meetings, Reports on Examination (1959-1977), audits, National Blood Policy (1974), financial report (1991), publicity.
The collection contains office files from the UMD Bureau of Business and Economic Research dated between 1962 and 1983.
The collection contains the Traffic Offenders Collection from Burton R. Galaway's research files.
The collection contains papers regarding civil service careers dated between 1962 and 1985.
The collection contains collective bargaining materials from the UMD College of Letters and Science dated from 1969 to 1983.
The collection contains the self-study document for the Department of Sociology / Anthropology reviews from 1978.
The collection contains records from the UMD College of Letters and Science from 1961 to 1981.
College of Letters And Science. Lake Superior Basin Studies Center (LSBSC). Papers and Correspondences
The collection contains papers and correspondences from the Lake Superior Basin Studies Center (LSBSC) dated from 1975 to 1982.
The collection contains office records from the UMD College of Letters and Science dated between 1971 and 1986.
The collection contains office records from the College of Letters and Science from 1969 to 1984.
The collection contains office records from the UMD College of Letters and Science dated between 1972 and 1983.
The collection contains office records from the UMD College of Letters and Science dated 1972 to 1982.
The collection contains correspondences and reports from the UMD College of Letters and Science dated from 1972 to 1982 regarding UMD's Sea Grant status.
The collection contains the papers of the College of Pharmacy at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains office records from the UMD College of Science and Engineering from 1974 to 1987.
The collection contains office records from the College of Science and Engineering from 1975 to 1981.
- Subject: Reports X
- Collecting Area
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 165
- University Archives 11
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 3
- Social Welfare History Archives 1
- Reports 127
- University of Minnesota Duluth 73
- Annual reports 65
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 60
- Minutes 58
- Administrative records 45
- Correspondence 39
- Publications 38
- Duluth (Minn.) 35
- Photographs 32
- Newspaper clippings 29
- Committees 28
- Financial records 25
- Organizations 25
- Scrapbooks 21
- By-laws 16
- Membership Lists 16
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 15
- Women 15
- Financial statements 14 + ∧ less
- English 86
- English 84
- Undetermined 6
- German 2
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Multiple languages 1 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 64
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 13
- Duluth State Teachers College 7
- Reserve Mining Company 4
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 3
- Duluth State Normal School 3
- Save Lake Superior Association 3
- University of Minnesota 3
- American Historical Association. 2
- American Historical Association. Commission on the Social Studies 2
- Beard, Charles A. (Charles Austin), 1874-1948 2
- Blegen, Theodore Christian, 1891-1969 2
- Buck, Solon J. (Solon Justus), 1884-1962 2
- Bureau of Business and Economic Research 2
- Chapin, F. Stuart (Francis Stuart), 1888-1974 2
- Coffey, Walter Castella, 1876-1956 2
- Curti, Merle E., 1897- 2
- Davis, William Stearns, 1877-1930 2
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 2 + ∧ less