Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The collection contains one scrapbook containing historical materials related to the Alpha Delta Kappa Iota Chapter.
The collection consists of two items: one scrapbook dated 1971-1972, which contains newspaper clippings, reports, correspondence, and ephemera; one book of meeting minutes, dated 1940-1949.
The collection is primarily photographs of Duluth employees of the Northwestern Bell Telephone company that became US West and Century Link, along with scrapbooks, volunteer files of requests for volunteers, flyers, and thank you notes.
The collection consists of one scrapbook containing newspaper articles, mostly from the Duluth News Tribune, related to maritime industries in Duluth.
The collection consists of one scrapbook containing newspaper clippings, correspondence, and ephemera. The scrapbook does not include photographs.
The collection consists of a variety of materials related to the Duluth Public Schools, collected by the Historic Old Central High School Museum Committee.
The collection contains materials created by and related to the Helen and Adrian Hoover family, including materials related to Helen Hoover's career as a nature writer.
The collection consists of two scrapbooks containing newspaper clippings, correspondence, reports, and photographs.
The collection consists of two scrapbooks. The first is dated 1930-1931 and contains newspaper clippings and correspondence. The second is dated 1951-1964 and contains newspaper clippings, correspondence, meeting agendas, ephemera, and photographs.
The collection contains a family photograph album/scrapbook, 1912-1988, 2002; a file of biographical information and 8x10 photographs about Annabelle Freeman Gallagher Thompson's career in marketing, service on the Duluth Arena-Auditorium Board, Woman of the Year award in 1969; Perry Gallagher's career until his retirement from photography in 1978.
The collection consists of one scrapbook containing newspaper clippings, correspondence, and ephemera. The scrapbook does not contain photographs.
Contains records of the Normanna Male Chorus of Duluth, Minnesota, including meeting minutes, bylaws and constitutions, songbooks, scrapbooks, photographs, sound recordings, and other items.
The collection contains scrapbooks from the Tweed Museum of Art at the University of Minnesota Duluth. The scrapbooks include newspaper and magazine articles, pamplets and other emphemera, and photographs.
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Teachers -- Minnesota 7
- Duluth Public Schools 6
- Education 6
- Photographs 6
- Schools 6
- Teachers 6
- Elementary school students 5
- Elementary schools 5
- Families 5
- PTA 5
- Parent Teacher Association 5
- Parents 5
- High schools 2
- Junior high school students 2
- Junior high schools 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Art 1
- Art -- Galleries and museums 1 + ∧ less
- Norwegian 1
- Alpha Delta Kappa, Iota and Epsilon Chapters 1
- Central High School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth News Tribune 1
- Ely-West Junior High School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Gallagher, Diane Jean Zimmerle 1
- Gallagher, Michael Perry 1
- Historic Old Central High School Museum Committee 1
- Hoover, Adrian Everett 1
- Hoover, Helen Drusilla Blackburn, 1910 - 1984-06-30 1
- Jefferson Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Lincoln Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Melrose Pioneer Telephone Museum (1925-2016) 1
- Monroe Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Normanna Male Chorus, Duluth Minnesota 1
- Thrana, George, 1872-1939 1
- Tweed Museum of Art 1 + ∧ less